- Earned Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution*
- Official transcripts
- No SAT/ACT scores required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Current certification in one of the following:
- Radiologic Technologist – RT(R)
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist – RT(N)
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist – CNMT
- Radiation Therapy Technologist – RT(T)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer – RDMS
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer – RDCS
- Vascular Technologist – RVT
- Registered Musculoskeletal Sonographer – RMSKS
- Registered Radiologist Assistant – RRA
*Students can be conditionally admitted to the program during their last semester of their medical imaging or radiation therapy AAS program and begin the BRST program. Students are required to reach out to the enrollment advisor for admission assistance.
|Spring 2017||Summer 2017||Fall 2017|
|Application Deadline Date||Nov 1, 2016||March 6, 2017||June 23, 2017|
|Class Start Date||Jan 9, 2017||May 8, 2017||August 21, 2017|
|One-Time Application Fee||$50|
|Per credit hour:||$481 Out-of-state|
Getting the Money You Need for School
According to the U.S. Department of Education, more than half of all undergraduate and postsecondary students receive some type of financial assistance to help pay for school.
Financial aid for your education is available from a variety of sources, such as federal grants, Stafford loans, PLUS loans, scholarship programs, private sources, student employment opportunities and perhaps employer assistance.
We encourage you to research and familiarize yourself with all the financing options available for health information management schools. This will help you determine what works best for your individual needs.
Financial Aid Resources
Federal Student Aid Official Site
Federal Student Aid Official FAQs
Federal Student Aid Gateway